• Protects against heart disease and stroke
• Helps regulate cholesterol
• Helps regulate menstrual cycle
• Helps reduce bloating, cramps and tender
• Reduces memory lapses
• Improved sexual function
• Aids immune system function
• Improves or eliminates night sweats and
• Minimized weight gain
• Decreases irritability
• Helps to moisten mucous membranes
• Improved brain function and ability to focus
• Eliminate cellulite
• Lose body fat
• Slow aging process
• Increase lean muscle
• End hot flashes
• Reduce mood swings
Optimize Your Physical State, Feel Like You Are In Your 30's Again!
Aging is difficult enough for women without having to suffer from declining hormone levels. Women often complain of a diminished sense of well being, chronic fatigue, and a loss of libido just to mention a few hormone imbalance symptoms.
This is not necessary!
Once women realize they can restore their natural hormones (their bodies once made abundantly) with bioidentical hormones, they can restore their energy, feelings of well being, and sexuality.
Too many women have given up trying to find the right combination of estrogen and testosterone hormones. Once this hormonal balance is determined, combining hormone replacement with a healthy lifestyle and appropriate diet, will allow females to return to a healthy and vibrant lifestyle as well as maximize the years in which to enjoy it.
Women's Hormone Deficiencies
For many women there is a tremendous void in treatment of menopause symptoms. Hot flashes and mood swings are just the tip of the iceberg. Some of the earlier signs and symptoms of estrogen deficiency are frequent waking at night. These sleep disturbances are one of the earliest symptoms of beginning hormonal deficiency. Many others are present, including such things as mental fogginess. A woman's short-term retention may be dwindling and her concentration and focus isn't as good as it used to be. Frequently, women may experience some loss of energy to the point that they actually slide into symptoms of chronic fatigue.
In addition, women may experience some mood swings and irritability, and at the extreme may actually develop feelings of depression. With the loss of energy and chronic fatigue, we also find ourselves unable to exercise as much as we have in the past, or to recover as quickly when we do exercise. We find ourselves sliding into increasing weight gain in spite of attempts at exercising. One that is not so frequently discussed is the loss of sexual drive. Not only is our energy level and sense of wellbeing diminishing, but anticipation and enjoyment of sexual activity is waning as well.
Unfortunately, so many times these symptoms are simply attributed to normal aging. From many physicians, it is assumed when we eradicate hot flashes and night sweats, we have alleviated the menopausal syndrome. All of these symptoms are frequently attributed to the normal aging process. While we cannot reverse the aging process, we can certainly optimize it by restoring the normal balance of estrogen, progesterone and testosterone in the menopausal woman.
|Extensive research has shown hormone replacement therapy may have additional benefits for women after menopause.
- Memory loss and mental function. Studies have shown estrogen can protect against some memory loss and improve learning, even in some Alzheimer's disease patients.
- Colorectal cancer. Various studies have pointed to a decreased risk in colorectal cancer in women who take HRT.
- Diabetes. HRT may help women with diabetes control their blood sugar levels better after menopause.
- Incontinence. A decline in estrogen levels may contribute to incontinence. HRT can help restore the lining of the urethra help support the bladder.
- Migraine. Many postmenopausal women report a decreased incidence of migraines after take HRT. However, women who had experienced migraines related to their menstrual period may report flare-ups of the headaches.
- Urinary tract infections. Some women experience an increase in urinary tract infections during menopause. Researchers believe that the use of estrogen may help the body resist infection.
- Teeth. Women who take estrogen are less likely to lose their teeth, because the same properties that help prevent bone loss apply to preventing bone loss in the mouth.
- Vision. Evidence exists that HRT may help prevent glaucoma and macular degeneration, two common causes of blindness.